nOw yOu knOw

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, sentul, Malaysia
EASY TO KNOW-SIMPLE

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

test,quizzes,assignment and exam!

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله



students..
we as student always think for a better future..
we want the best for our life..
what the thing that we should do to perform our confidence..
our intelligent and hard work??
lecturer start playing with us..
gave us lots of exercise..till we cried!
i always scared before my account class start..
my MISS is a very cute person..
she is thin and very soft voice~~~
i do my mistake when my name is called..
oh my ALLAH!i..i..do the wrong solution.. 
(@_@)!
crush!broken!my heart!..
even though it is a little mistake,
i must accepted..
that is my motivation to do the better work latter..!!
my fear to her is not a joke okeyy..
she is really really upset if we
could not got the answer for some questions..
("@,@)
i and my friends..
we are always feel down..
no motivation..
only nagging by ourself when lots of work have to do..
nowdays,
we get many of competitors..
we scared to face all this!
heartbroken usually refer to those who are in love..
but!
it is also can be used for those who has in this condition..
FEAR!
but..
as long as we keep on trying...
insya-ALLAH,we can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment