nOw yOu knOw

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, sentul, Malaysia
EASY TO KNOW-SIMPLE

Monday, April 4, 2011

FiNAl eXAm arouND The COrner!



السلام عليكم ورحمة الله
firstly,i hope who has read this blog
will pray for me and my friends..
i'm feel so excited..eh!excited??
no! no! no!
i'm fell so nervous..
now we have lots of  test and quizzes..
i couldn't cope eco and bell subjects..
i loose of what i have learn before..
early chapter for eco seems like eco at secondary school..
when it is become upper it become harder also..
i don't understand and understood 
the graph and for bell
i don't know how to write essay properly..
sometimes i feel down
when i see my friends result..
they are very good in doing essay..
that is why i want improve my english..
and i'm now wrote anything i  english..
i want speech also in english..
i hope..
i hope that i and my friends can be ready..
and we can struggle for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment