nOw yOu knOw

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, sentul, Malaysia
EASY TO KNOW-SIMPLE

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

MY TIMETABLE


السلام عليكم ورحمة الله


Yesterday,i couldn't sleep..
i'm feel tired but,
i can't sleep..
it is maybe i have already sleep at afternoon..
i sleep about 1 day
cuz i'm feel so tired and exhausted..
i don't know
i'm feel scared for this final exam..
but,
why i still don't prepare something??
why i still can update my blog
and
still open my fb,twitter and ym??
why??
why??
why??
oh ALLAH..
i should prepare my time table..
just have one week..
then,final exam..
my feelings feel don't want to study anymore..
this is so dangerous!
i want to cry..
my last result was not good..
i want get the good marks
so that,i can see my parent smile
when they see my results..
i can't be like this
i must study,
study!

No comments:

Post a Comment