nOw yOu knOw

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, sentul, Malaysia
EASY TO KNOW-SIMPLE

Sunday, April 17, 2011

TRUE LOVE!

ورحمة الله السلام عليكم    
everyone want to be humane..
including me..
plants,animals and others
all these need love in life..
but,
can we find a TRUE LOVE??
the love that can give us 
inspiration,motivation and royalty??
when i in moody
i will perform my prayer
and i seek to ALLAH to calm me down..
while praying,
my tears came out from my eyes..
i feel so sad for that day..
i think,
this is my test from ALLAH..
ALLAH want me to remember HIM..
i do lots of sins..
and,
ALLAH want me to know
what happen these is to advise me.
i'm regretful!
long time i forgot about HIM..
i do my prayer,
but,not all my body and heart with HIM!
i want do all my religious worship
with devout.
oh ALLAH..
i need YOU in my life..
without YOU,
i know,i will fall down!
now,i don't know why..
lots of problems i have
i can't handle it and settle it..
i feel very bad just now..
i admit that i always forgot about YOU..
i really2 want to be a good person..
i want to leave all my 
bad things that i have done before!
ALLAH,i need YOUR blessings and guidance..

No comments:

Post a Comment